Kurt Cobain Net Worth: Kurt Cobain was an American singer-songwriter and musician, best known as the lead vocalist, guitarist, and primary songwriter of the rock band Nirvana. His music, particularly as part of Nirvana, is widely credited with popularizing the grunge genre and has had a lasting impact on rock music.
As of 2023, the net worth of Kurt Cobain’s estate is estimated to be $450 million
- Kurt Cobain was born on February 20, 1967, in Aberdeen, Washington, to Wendy Elizabeth Frazee and Donald Leland Cobain.
- He had an older half-sister, Kimberly Cobain, from his mother’s previous marriage.
- Kurt’s parents divorced in 1975, and he and his mother moved to Montesano, Washington.
- In 1982, Kurt’s mother remarried to Pat Smear, who would later become a member of Nirvana.
- Kurt had a strained relationship with his father and stepfather, and he often felt like an outsider.
- Kurt Cobain attended several schools in Aberdeen and Montesano, Washington, including Evergreen State College.
- He dropped out of college after one semester to pursue a career in music.
- Kurt Cobain was born under the zodiac sign Aquarius.
- Aquarians are known for being independent, creative, and humanitarian.
- Kurt Cobain had blue eyes.
- Kurt Cobain’s hair color changed over the years, but he was most known for his long, blond hair.
- Kurt Cobain was raised as a Catholic, but he later became an atheist.
- Kurt Cobain lived in several different homes throughout his life, including in Aberdeen, Washington; Montesano, Washington; Olympia, Washington; and Seattle, Washington.
- He also owned a cabin in Carnation, Washington.
- Kurt Cobain’s weight fluctuated throughout his life, but he was most known for being thin.
- At the time of his death, he weighed approximately 115 pounds.
- Kurt Cobain was 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- Kurt Cobain had several nicknames, including “Cobain,” “Kurt,” and “The Voice of a Generation.”
- Kurt Cobain invested in several different businesses, including a record label and a clothing line.
- He also invested in real estate.
- Kurt Cobain’s immediate family includes his mother, Wendy Elizabeth Frazee; his father, Donald Leland Cobain; his half-sister, Kimberly Cobain; and his step-father, Pat Smear.
- He also had several aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Favorite Foods and Drinks
- Kurt Cobain’s favorite foods included pizza, ice cream, and chocolate.
- He also enjoyed drinking coffee and beer.
- Kurt Cobain owned several different cars throughout his life, including a 1965 Mustang, a 1967 Camaro, and a 1972 Mercedes-Benz.
- He was known for his love of fast cars and his reckless driving.